New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Resources Section Updated

Comments  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How are important are comments?

• Very!!!!11!!
    • Meh - I won't comment anyway
    • Not at all - don't dilute my recent posts box with comments on resources

Which is quite unusual suppose, since I've been working on the games section. But I decided to rebuild the editing system so that's going to take a while longer, but be way more flexible :)

So, the resources section

Before

• There was a dilemma; battlers, characters, title screens etc are the same all the RPG Makers (and other 2D software) but these engines had their own categories. So I merged these "general" categories under each Engine category, meaning you could access battlers for example under each category.
  • Clicking an image opened up a larger preview (exactly like the new google images)
  • There were only pageviews + author shown under an image while viewing a category; no image
  • Each parent category had its sub categories' images mixed with its own.
  • homepage was a list of categories, only

Nao

• A big 'ol category box where I've given our visitors the benefit of the doubt that they can navigate it (hopefully overall its less confusing)
  • Clicking an image will go to it's page with a full preview
  • Image titles are now displayed
  • Parent categories don't have child categories' images; you gotta go to the child cat to get to them.
  • The homepage now has a list of 44 of the most recent image uploads and cats in the sidebar

Screenies

categories-1.png2f478a7e932444696a99008ef620f790.png

Also I want to know how important comments in this section are to you guys; poll above. Plz vote :)

Like the way it is now :) .

Comments are important to have cause feedback is essential.

Edit: When i click on any of the latest resource i just get a blank screen.