New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Games Section Beta Testers

Finally, the first edition of the Games section is (almost) ready to be rolled out. That will mean the games forum will soon become a mere archive ;)

I've been on a coding binge for about 3.5 weeks now, and I want to get this live ASAP. Although it will not be a complete system, most of the displaying of content is done. What won't be quite available is interactive features, but I'll talk about that another time :)

Before we roll this out live, I want a few of our forum members to give it a decent run through. I'm going to lock up it up tight except for the few who volunteer, so reply here if you're interested.

For the testing, I preferably want you to just add your existing project in there. So hopefully you have a forum topic out there or whatever. I basically want to see you guys customize your sites to your own preferences and see how they come out.

I want testers to give it a run through, see what's good and what's bad and (if you like) post back here. I sorta want to build a wee bit of hype for it, since I've been keeping it so secret :P

Bob, you're in despite your betrayal...

8497e77cb37c2ff31c5d5706ce286b27.png

It just so happens your game is the one I used to build the system around. How ironic.

From the point of release, there will be no sharing your game with other sites, you'll be sharing the link... :yo:

I see. I'll have to change the link on that topic I made then. My main topic for the game, which is on this site has more info anyway :P

I just wanted more people to see it because no one on here seemed to want to play it and/or is too busy :(

IT WAS POL'S IDEA!

on topic: I wanna try it! :D

Edited by Bob423

As of right now i dont really have a game i could post up since theres not much info about it but i suppose i can check it out. Might even give me some inspiration.

This is going to be sweet, I have my game but I still need to change a lot of details on it plus it is not even near beta yet. So I'm not really in a rush to post it yet until the spring time.

I'm going to rewrite the editing system. Not that anyone but bobbles, Ace and I know but right now its pop-up models and live updating right there on the page you're changing. I'm changing that. Now pages will just have links to their settings. I think I'm going to make so its like a full admin control panel. Yeah. That'll work. However this project is in jeopardy. It's 19 days till I leave the country for #holidays and I got stuff going on too so. We'll see what happens. Hopefully people are still makin' games these days.