New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Nimnim

Rmxp Gold Window HELP

Question

I'm sorry for this kind trouble. Dont be mad at me^^ thx.
Here was the Resolution of my Problem. (Ramirez from rpg-studio.de helped me out with a Script thats constantly updates the Goldwindow on screen)
*Just add Above main,no matter where,no matter the name of it. (Needed for it is a custom Menu or any type of window showen on map)

Best greetings, thx!

#===============================================================================
# Scene Map Alias
#===============================================================================
class Scene_Map
  alias main2 main
  def main
      @win_gold = Window_Gold.new
      main2
      @win_gold.dispose
  end
  alias update2 update
  def update
      @win_gold.update
      update2
  end
end
# Window Gold Update Mod
class Window_Gold < Window_Base
  alias refresh2 refresh
  def refresh
      @old_gold = $game_party.gold
      refresh2
  end
  def update
    if @old_gold != $game_party.gold
      refresh
    end
  end
end

Edited by Nimnim

5 answers to this question

Please don't edit your post like that. Also, if you find a solution, share it. If someone else as the same issue as you, they might find this post, but it will be more difficult to find the solution for them.

Don't worry about it lol. Just for future reference, editing your posts to remove everything that was in it is back practice. Not against any rules (and not just because we don't have any written down), and we're pretty laid-back here anyway. You'd have to do something horrible for anyone to get mad at you here :P

Hello. need again help please, i need a "Script" option to made a switch in,to control it on the maps...is there enykind of it to make it realy?

thx.