New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

GTBS - GubiD's Tactical Battle System v1.5.1.4

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

HI..can someone tell me how to make a script?I want to make a script for a sideview and animated battle system, just like the Final Fantasy old series in PS1 and GBA...

Share this comment

Found an error... (or i think so...)

-GTBS_Move/Weapon/Skill-

def self.secret_hunt_result?(enemy_id)
case enemey_id				   #<----------------------enemy_id i suppose
when 1; return []
else; return []
end
 end

Good luck ^^,

Orochii Zouveleki

Share this comment

Wow Tutorial was actually pretty hard. I saw it said that u trying to make Advance Wars script, that would be really really good for a game i had in mind. Thanz

Share this comment

Hey, I just downloaded the demo, but when I try to run it, the window opens then immediately quits with that infuriating error sound. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Do I have to open RPG Maker first or something?

Share this comment

brilliant ....but when i copied all of the script to my game it wont work it said sript scene_battle_tbs line 1272:nomethodeerror occured . undefined methode ' name ' for nil:nilclass.....please help me master couse i really wants to make game from rpg maker ...i love rpg. what should i do to solve the problem

Share this comment

oh man this is sad... ive figured out all kinds of thngs just to play rpgmaker and now the one thng i want most is usn this tactic setup. i cant open the other script file which im sure has the math piece in it and i cant get past ntitles for demo bcuz i don hav internet( using a psp ;) ). someone please help with this, i keep editing the demo with copied data to play it but i cant get that other script and its not even in the data format! im desperate and hav so many ideas to customize 4 this script!

Share this comment