New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Project Organizer V2 - 1.0

Sign in to follow this  

3 Screenshots

About This File

Project Organizer V2 - 1.0

By Evil Cabbage

After a countless number of times that I've wanted to throw my computer out the window, I have finally finished the first "V2" RMXP Utility - Project Organizer V2. The interface has been condensed so that everything is on one screen and many new features have been added, along with the new graphical style which I will be using in all my new programs.

Features

• Progress and Developer Log Systems: Every project which is displayed in Project Organizer will now have it's own "% complete bar" and developer log associated with it. When you choose to edit a project through Project Organizer, it will also launch a "Developer Log" application which will be displayed in the tray. Once you have finished using RMXP, clicking on the tray icon will allow you to record what you have achieved that session in the Developer Log and will also allow you to adjust the % complete for story, graphics, audio, mapping, scripts and the database. Once you have selected a project, you can easily view it's log by clicking on the appropriate button on the side. The idea of this system is for you to be able to use to calculate how much work you are getting done, and from there being able to set yourself realistic goals as to the completion of certain aspects of your project.
  • Project Packaging: After selecting a project, you can pack it into an extractor which you can customize.
  • Open and test play your projects on the fly.
  • Quickly perform various cleanup operations, such as restoring the database, deleting save files, adding the RGSS dlls and changing titles
  • Coming in a future update:The ability to install a battle system which is comprised of a large number of scripts through the program (i.e GuibiDs TBS, XAS ABS, etc). The reason that this is not in the program now is because I have yet to acquire permission from script authors to allow me to use their scripts.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.