New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

1 Screenshot

About This File

What this program does is it allows you to plan out the characters for your game and store the characters you make in a database, which you can refer to later. This program is similar to my other planning program called Storyline Planner.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

wow your just pumpin those programs outhttp://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/clap.gif keep up the good work your changing rpgmaker historyhttp://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/alright.gif

Share this comment

This is really great, man, but some stuff is missing that (I think) shouldn't be too hard. One is the lack of customization on the database: adding more sides and species, or editing the current ones. On a war RPG, for example, there might be more than 3 sides: let's say four kingdoms, plus the neutrals, plus the bad guys behind courtains, plus the protagonists. And for the species, well, I for one am using a new species, and I have trouble calling them Aliens or anything else xD So doing this (again, I think) shouldn't be hard. Another thing is, I'd really like if I could edit the Build, Clothing and Personality parts. I mean, I don't really care what my char's build is, or how he dresses (I suck with any image editor, so they'll keep their filthy stinky clothes for the whole game), but instead I'd like to add there some Bio background. And maybe some goals, aspirations and fears on the build part. Idk, I realize I can write whatever I want, but it can be dificult to remember what was supposed to be what, specially with large databases.

And well, at last, it'd be really cool if you could add a way to read everything on a cleaner way. Something like a "Are you sure you want to delete this file?" kinda window. But again, that's just a whine of me. And I know I'm being a jerk asking for all this, but I don't have the patience nor the ability to start a project like this from 0, and I'm not about to steal your work and just edit what you did (not that I know how anyways). So, if you could add any of this, or tell me how to do something like this by myself, I'd be more than greatfull.

Share this comment

I can hardly wait to try these utilities, especially this one. Most of this I like to do on papaer, but this could really help things along. I'll let you know how it goes, but- thanks.

Share this comment

This is really great, man, but some stuff is missing that (I think) shouldn't be too hard. One is the lack of customization on the database: adding more sides and species, or editing the current ones. On a war RPG, for example, there might be more than 3 sides: let's say four kingdoms, plus the neutrals, plus the bad guys behind courtains, plus the protagonists. And for the species, well, I for one am using a new species, and I have trouble calling them Aliens or anything else xD So doing this (again, I think) shouldn't be hard. Another thing is, I'd really like if I could edit the Build, Clothing and Personality parts. I mean, I don't really care what my char's build is, or how he dresses (I suck with any image editor, so they'll keep their filthy stinky clothes for the whole game), but instead I'd like to add there some Bio background. And maybe some goals, aspirations and fears on the build part. Idk, I realize I can write whatever I want, but it can be dificult to remember what was supposed to be what, specially with large databases.And well, at last, it'd be really cool if you could add a way to read everything on a cleaner way. Something like a "Are you sure you want to delete this file?" kinda window. But again, that's just a whine of me. And I know I'm being a jerk asking for all this, but I don't have the patience nor the ability to start a project like this from 0, and I'm not about to steal your work and just edit what you did (not that I know how anyways). So, if you could add any of this, or tell me how to do something like this by myself, I'd be more than greatfull.

I agree with Launian, more species/sides choices or the ability to add customs would be a great addition.

Share this comment

This is happening to me too, it's very annoying.

Luz, JusticeSpoon, are you two using Windows 7? Because I am, and I was having the same problem. Right-click the exe and click Troubleshoot Compatibility. Click Try Recommended Settings, and from there on justt follow the steps. It should work from there.

Share this comment