New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Character Maker XP

Version: 1.5

Author: Saphiro

Credit for Resources: Venetia, ichabod, Andy6000.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've used this program before, and it's never done this.

It works like normal, but when i export it, the picture always comes up blank, or covered in all these weird scrollbar marks.

Share this comment

I've used this program before, and it's never done this.It works like normal, but when i export it, the picture always comes up blank, or covered in all these weird scrollbar marks.

This is happening to me also. Does anybody know how to fix it or why it is happening?

Share this comment

This is happening to me also. Does anybody know how to fix it or why it is happening?

This is happening to me to. the way I'm getting around it though is when I hit the export button I take my snipping tool program which is a default program on windows 7 and set it to rectangle and then snip the image just be careful not to get the black borders xD.

Share this comment

Program doesn't export properly, seems like the alpha channels are messed up. Oh well, at least I got a bunch of new parts to use in Photoshop at least

Share this comment